Makes 12 miniature ice cream cakes.
- 16 Oreo Cookies
- 1 Package Cream Cheese (8oz)
- 1/3 Cup Icing Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Granular Sugar
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- Line the wells in a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Place an Oreo cookie at the bottom of each of the 12 wells of the muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla.
- Remove the icing from four Oreo cookies. It’s okay if some is left. Place the de-iced cookies in a Ziploc bag and break into crumbs. Add the crumbs to the cream cheese concoction and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whip the whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold the whipping cream into the cream cheese mixture. Spoon the mixture into the muffin wells.
- Freeze for 3+ hours and serve.
The ice cream doesn’t require an ice cream maker, so that’s cool. The ice cream is pretty hard out of the freezer but softens when exposed to room temperatures.